Alberto Balsam Free Me Freesia Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • A couple of weeks ago I purchased Alberto Balsam Free Me Freesia Conditioner with Jasmine

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have been a long time on again off again user of Alberto hair products. A couple of weeks ago I purchased Alberto Balsam Free Me Freesia Conditioner with Jasmine.

This conditioner is a ‘Moisturizing’ formula.

I had mistakenly thought this conditioner was a Lavender product,

as the bottle is lilac with a purple top and the label the same colour.

This is a great moisturizing conditioner for my every day use.

It has a great scent, although the jasmine undertone is virtually non-existent.

I didn’t find this conditioner thick and chalky ...

• or greasy.

It easily went through my long hair, and I followed the guidlines which said to leave it on for 60 seconds.

My hair was conditioned and softened, and felt great.

As my hair is curly and tends to get very dry in the summer,

this product would not do as a deep conditioner but for evey day conditioning its great value.

This 444ml bottle cost only $1.

99CDN.

Additionally, if anyone is planet sensitive like I am Alberto Balsam conditioner is a great environmental buy.

Its not tested on animals, and the sturdy plastic bottle is recyclable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31200665090430/k2311a0620/6.20.06