Kellogg’s Special K Cereal - Vanilla Almond  » Food  »
  • I like how the Special K cereals offer wonderful flavors without offering unhealthy ingredients, so when I eat this and other Special K cereals, I need not worry about packing on the calories or ingesting large quantities of sugar or something else that might eat away at my health
  • I know nutritious cereals are more expensive than the sugary cereals, but come on
  • Other than the high price, I recommend this cereal to any person that likes the flavors vanilla and almond and is in search of a healthy breakfast cereal or daytime snack

• by NextGenFan

This cereal is delicious! Vanilla-flavored foods and desserts are a favorite of mine and this cereal does not disappoint when it comes to the rich vanilla flavor! The almond flavor is not to be missed either, and although I am actually not all the crazy about almonds, I do enjoy them in this cereal.

I like how the Special K cereals offer wonderful flavors without offering unhealthy ingredients, so when I eat this and other Special K cereals, I need not worry about packing on the calories or ingesting large quantities of sugar or something else that might eat away at my health. Another thing that I like ...

• about this cereal is that it does not get all soft and mushy when I add milk, so even as I am eating, the rest of the bowl remains crispy and good! I also enjoy this cereal as a wholesome and refreshing snack during the day. I only wish that the cereal was not
        as expensive as it is - it costs me over $4 a box! I know nutritious cereals are more expensive than the sugary cereals, but come on. Other than the high price, I recommend this cereal to any person that likes the flavors vanilla and almond and is in search of a healthy breakfast cereal or daytime snack.

Mike says :

We were wondering why it is no longer at the Kroger Store in Miamisburg Ohio. This is our weekly grocery store and this product is not on the shelf when we there shopping. When it was we normally purchased 4 boxes weekly. Is Kroger going to discontinue the product?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003650890131/k2311a0330/3.30.09