The Paris
2.5
3655 Las Vegas Blvd South Las Vegas, NV 89109
  • While it is fun to walk around and look at the impressive decor, the casino itself is lacking in my opinion
  • I like cheap slot machines - slot machines that only require pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters
  • Well, I suppose they need to pay for all the paint and decorations some how, and unfortunately, it is through the slot machines
  • Thus, I found myself traveling elsewhere for not just cheap slot machines, but food as well
  • The gambling is definitely pricey and the food does not exactly appeal to my tastes

• by NextGenFan

The Paris casino is big on beauty but not so big on comfort or slot machines. Much of the casino is designed to resemble Paris, France and the casino is really quite nice - especially with the blue and white sky ceilings and the scenic French-style buildings and the small but nonetheless impressive recreation of the Eiffel Tower.

While it is fun to walk around and look at the impressive decor, the casino itself is lacking in my opinion.

I like cheap slot machines

- slot machines that only require pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters.

To my disappointment, there were not very many cheap slot machines to be found and played.

Many of the slot machines actually required several dollars minimal to be played.

Well, I suppose they need to pay for all the paint and decorations some how, and unfortunately, it is through the slot machines! In addition to the expensive slots, they certainly did have a good number of card tables set up.

Another thing that ...

• I did not like, but I should have expected, is that all the restaurants in this casino serve one kind of food: French food.

Authentic it is for sure, but could they not make room for just one restaurant that served some more common food like hamburgers, hot dogs or pizza? Unhealthy that food is, but good it certainly tastes! Thus, I found myself traveling elsewhere for not just cheap slot machines, but food as well! This casino is one of the nicest ones

to be found on the strip, but it is not for me.

The gambling is definitely pricey and the food does not exactly appeal to my tastes.

I will say though that the casino staff were all quite friendly plus easy to find and that the casino has a very good air purification system as I did not smell any nasty cigarette or cigar smoke as I was walking around.

While I may return just to walk around and look, I will not be gambling or eating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 483003650840131/k2311a0330/3.30.09