Bear River
32 Bear River Dr Loleta, CA 95551
  • I found out about the live entertainment, the the restaurants and the buffet, as well what promotions and sweepstakes were currently running
  • Quite a few people seemed to win on the penny machines while I was there, but unfortunately, I was not one of them
  • If they could just do something about the parking lot and the temperature in the casino, I would be happy to visit this casino more regularly, but until the improvements are made, I think I will go elsewhere when I am on vacation or have time to spare on my trips

• by NextGenFan

I have been to this casino a few times and it is a fine one. The parking situation is quite horrid though.

The lot was smaller than most of the lots at the other casinos that I have visited, so parking was a pain.

Once inside, I was greeted by a friendly member of the casino staff and she filled me in on what the casino had to offer.

I found out about the live entertainment, the the restaurants and the buffet, as well what promotions and sweepstakes were currently running.

They hold drawings frequently at

this casino and the only condition that a person needs to meet is that they have to be in the casino at the time the drawing is held and the winner is announced.

As for the gambling, they have slot machines that will likely accommodate a majority of people because the machines range from penny machines to tens of dollars machines.

Quite a few people seemed to win on the penny machines while I was there, but unfortunately, I was not one of them.

A couple of people won over $10,000 while I was there on ...

• penny machines! I had never been to a casino where the penny slots paid out so much in such a relatively short period.

The alcoholic drinks are not free at this casino, but regular non-alcoholic drinks are.

Each time I visited this casino, it seemed to be on the stuffy side and I was a little uncomfortable because of the temperature.

The buffet was a pretty good one and I was surprised that there were not more people choosing the buffet over the regular restaurants.

While this is not an exceptional hotel by any means, it

does seem to be a lucky one for some people especially when it comes to the penny stocks, although I did hear of several successful victories over at some of the card tables.

The workers for the casino are both friendly and helpful and are always easy to find.

If they could just do something about the parking lot and the temperature in the casino, I would be happy to visit this casino more regularly, but until the improvements are made, I think I will go elsewhere when I am on vacation or have time to spare on my trips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 483003650770131/k2311a0330/3.30.09