Golden Corral - Breakfast Buffet
7660 Grapevine Highway, North Richland Hills TX, 76180
  • The only problem is breakfast is only served on Saturday and Sunday, so if I want to go out for breakfast on a weekday, I will be out of luck
  • Oh well, I am still very pleased with this restaurant and I highly recommend the breakfast buffet to anyone that enjoys a wonderful breakfast every now and then

• by NextGenFan

Today I tried the breakfast buffet at Golden Corral for the first time and let me just say this: I no longer will have any trouble deciding where I want to go and have breakfast again! For under $8, I was able to have various fruits, salads, applesauce, waffles, omelets with up to nine fillings, bacon, three kinds of sausage, ham, french toast, three kinds of pancakes, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with up to nine additional ingredients mixed in, hash browns with cheese, potatoes with onions, various kinds of cereals and

breads and much more! Then there were the desserts: cinnamon rolls, blueberry muffins, rice krispies treats, donuts, puddings, cakes, ice cream and much more! Plus, the various kinds and flavors of juices and milks were free! The only drinks that customers are required to pay for are soda and coffee. The waffles, omelets and the specialty scrambled eggs are all made fresh! I had to wait in line for mine, and while there were five people in front of me, it only took about six minutes or so.

The food was ...

• absolutely delicious.

Fresh, warm and well cooked, especially the bacon and the sausage.

The bacon was not brittle yet it was cooked very well.

There was a lot of people there - not surprisingly - yet the waitresses did an excellent job keeping the tables, floors and chairs clean and not sticky.

There was remarkably little mess for the number of people that were there and the amount of food being put on plates.

The waitress I had also did a fine job of checking back to see if there was

anything that I needed despite the big crowd.

Overall, I was very pleased with the breakfast buffet and how this restaurant is run.

I will now only go there for breakfast because it is such an incredible value.

The only problem is breakfast is only served on Saturday and Sunday, so if I want to go out for breakfast on a weekday, I will be out of luck.

Oh well, I am still very pleased with this restaurant and I highly recommend the breakfast buffet to anyone that enjoys a wonderful breakfast every now and then!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73003650760131/k2311a0330/3.30.09