Kellogg’s Fruity Snacks Variety
  • I wish that these packs were one-hundred percent naturally flavored, but unfortunately there is some artificial flavoring as well
  • Overall, if you are someone that enjoys cherry, strawberry and grapes, then I recommend you give this variety pack a chance

• by NextGenFan

This is a fairly decent variety pack that offers the following fruit packs: cherry, strawberry and mixed berry. I wish that these packs were one-hundred percent naturally flavored, but unfortunately there is some artificial flavoring as well.

That means that the fruit that comes out of these packs is not as good for a person as the real

stuff that comes from the produce section of a grocery store.

Nonetheless, the fruit tastes fairly good and I feel good knowing that I am getting one-hundred percent of my daily value of vitamin C and doing so with something that is fat free.

These variety packs prove that fat free products can taste good! There is a ...

• decent amount of fruit in each pack and enough to snack on and be satisfied with, at least for me.

I have only seen these sold in the form of twenty-four count in stores, but the price is pretty reasonable for twenty-four and they do hold for a long period of time.

It would be nice if they

sold smaller variety packs though as I am the only person in the house that eats these and sometimes I end up having them for some time.

Overall, if you are someone that enjoys cherry, strawberry and grapes, then I recommend you give this variety pack a chance.

The fruit flavor is pretty good even if it is not all natural.

Melinda crisp says :

re : Overall, if you are someone that enjoys cherry, strawberry and grapes, then I recommend you give this variety pack a chance
    I am 53 years,old and love the cherry flavor gummies. I wish the company would package them individually. I would buy them in a minute.

Mahesh says :

I love strawberries and grapes and will definitely give it a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003650621231/k2311a0330/3.30.09