American Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Perhaps in the future, if they lower the price of a ticket and remove these ridiculous additional chargers, I will consider flying with American Airlines once again

• by NextGenFan

I used to fly with American Airlines on a regular basis. Generally, the airliner seemed to be a competent and efficient one.

Flights would depart when they were supposed to and would not spend twenty minutes or more just sitting on the runway with its passengers all buckled up.

Flights would arrive on time or

even five or ten minutes ahead of scheduled arrival time.

I never had a reason to complain about the service during the flight and while the seats were not exactly spacious, they were comfortable enough.

The reason I stopped flying with American Airlines is because for the past year, year and a half, they have ...

• been raising their ticket prices while putting in place additional charges for things like a second suitcase and pillows and blankets during flights! I did not like these additional charges and I felt I was being charged for things that I should not be charged for, so I ceased flying with them.

Perhaps in the

future, if they lower the price of a ticket and remove these ridiculous additional chargers, I will consider flying with American Airlines once again.

They are exceptional when it comes to operating comfortable airplanes and running reliable schedules, but when it comes to setting prices and fees, this airliner misses the mark like so many other airliners.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403003650591231/k2311a0330/3.30.09