Kellogg’s Product 19 Cereal  » Food  »
  • Another thing that I like about this cereal is when I put it in milk, it does not get soggy

• by NextGenFan

This is a very healthy cereal that I have been enjoying now for several years. If you are someone that is looking to lose weight and feel good, this cereal can help you do just that! In it is absolutely positively no fat or trans fat and no cholesterol, although it does have a little sugar in it and is low in fiber.

Even more impressive is that this cereal contains an astounding one-hundred percent

of the following vitamins: E, C, B16, B12, iron as well as several other important nutrients.

This cereal is excellent for the body, no doubt about that! The flavor of the cereal may take some time getting used to though because it is not a sugary or rich cereal.

It is a little on the bland side unless you yourself mix another cereal in with it like Frosted Mini Wheats.

That is what I do ...

• and I end up with a combination cereal that is quite healthy for me, but also a little more unhealthy since I am adding a sweeter cereal to my bowl.

It works fine for me though and I still feel good during the day and I still have been able to lose some weight while eating these two cereals together.

Another thing that I like about this cereal is when I put it in milk,

it does not get soggy! It remains nice and crunchy.

The only downside to this cereal other than the somewhat dull flavor is that it can be very hard to find in stores so I often times have to order it online.

That is a bit of a pain because I do not like having to spend the extra money, but considering the health benefits of this cereal, it is something that I am able to stomach.

June Gray says :

Why is P-19 not available in Fort Worth Texas stores? Considering its health values and taste I think it is one of the better cereals that is now available until recently.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273003650571231/k2311a0330/3.30.09