Mother’s Iced Lemonade Cookies  » Food  »
  • I think you can also get them from some stores, but I usually see them at the gas station in smaller bags perfect for snacking on

• by Julianne Jones

Mother’s Iced Lemonade Cookies are sold at gas stations and convenience stores across the United States. I think you can also get them from some stores, but I usually see them at the gas station in smaller bags perfect for snacking on.

Each bag is white, with some bright purple shades near the

top.

The design is made to look like a circus tent and since the company’s big business is animal crackers, I guess that makes sense.

The cookies inside are traditional shortbread cookies with a coating of lemon flavored icing on the top.

I usually don’t like lemon on my cookies, but the smell ...

• coming off of these was pretty great.

They actually smell a little like fresh squeezed lemonade, or at least the powdered variety that we usually had in my house.

Each cookie is fairly dense, but pretty chewy at the same time.

I’ve had cookies like this before and they were always really crunchy

and tasted like they’d been sitting on the shelf for awhile.

That wasn’t the case with these cookies.

Each one had a little bit of a crunch with the light lemon flavoring on top.

Though I usually don’t like this type of cookie, I can see myself buying them again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903650380831/k2311a0329/3.29.09