Review Stream  » Web sites  »
  • My only complaint so far, is they aren't really clear about the process

• by MaggieC

I wrote my first review here at Review Stream in early January, 2009. Before writing a review, I googled the site, to see what other users had said about Review Stream, and if it was legit.

I did come across several negative posts, primarily focusing on the $50 min.

payout.

Writers have to have at least $50 in

their account to request funds.

Some people were upset at this, and felt Review Stream must be a scam.

Frankly, I don’t blame them for having a minimum requirement, and $50 is reasonable.

I work with other sites that have a higher one.

Don’t people understand that one way for a site to save money is to reduce ...

• paperwork, and if they were making $5 payouts, that would be nuts.

I made my first payout within two weeks.

I emailed Review Stream and I had my money the SAME day! That surprised me.

My only complaint so far, is they aren’t really clear about the process.

Although it is simple, many users expect to

have to sign up for an account before posting.

You don’t have to do that at Review Stream, you simply write a review and a account will automatically be set up with your email being your account name.

The simplicity is actually a little confusing! Other than that, no complaints yet, and thanks for the quick payout!!

Review Stream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202903650290731/k2311a0329/3.29.09