Movie High School Musical 3
0.5
  • The film is meant to appeal to everyone even those who are not familiar with the early ones, like how lord of the rings and harry potter work, but no, this was simply terrible

• by Wayne Wilkins

Unfortunatley, my girlfriend found it amusing to drag me out to the cinema to see High School Musical 3. While she found it very amusing, and very entertaining, I myself found it to be a load of cobblers. The film

itself was very tacky, and seemed like it was not very well thought out, and on top of that, I couldn’t even piece it together for it to make snese and this is a film that is made for kids! How does that make sense?

Okay in all fairness I have not seen high school musical 1 or high school musical 2, but what about all the other people in the cinema who had not seen the first or ...

• Movie High School Musical 3
      second movies? How ere myself, and those others who may have been dragged there, supposed to get a grip on what was going on?

ones, like how lord of the rings and harry potter work, but no, this was simply terrible. I hated this movie, if you can even call it that. Basically? Just don’t see it. Tell your girlfriend you want to see The Wrestler instead. Seriously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903650280731/k2311a0329/3.29.09