Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Cumble Crunch  » Food  »
  • Of all these Cadburry chocolates, I love the plain one the most
  • This, however, does not set aside the fact that other varieties are very delicious
  • I don't like apricots that much but thank to Cadbury
  • The yellow-orange colored package is not-so-good but I think it attracts kids the most

• by eden_shii

Ever since I started eating chocolates, I always choose Cadbury, although honestly, I don’t have any brand preference. I have tried different kinds of Cadbury. From milk chocolates (dairy milk) to other types with nuts or fruit mixture. Of all these Cadburry chocolates, I love the plain one the most. This, however, does not set aside the fact that other varieties are very delicious.

Recently, a friend of mine gave me a Cadbury bar. Somehow, this

is new to me. This is Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Cumble Crunch. I think it tastes good. Well, I maybe bias because I love chocolates but this is true. Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Cumble Crunch proves its name, a chocolate bar with a good quality. It truly bears its name.

Admittedly, if I am to list my favorite chocolates, I will have this Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Cumble Crunch as my 20th favorite chocolate. It is ...

• because it has apricots.I don’t like apricots that much but thank to Cadbury. Mixing it with dairy milk chocolate somehow makes me appreciate the taste of apricots.

Dairy milk chocolates can bring about good effects in our body. Apricots, similarly have good effects in our body. If you will try to search the internet on the nutritional facts of apricots, you will somehow discover that it is really good. It has special properties that truly makes

it special.

This Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Cumble Crunch makes a person who does not love to eat apricot, to learn to appreciate this food. It is because, once this apricot blends with Cadbury dairy milk the taste is really good.

About the packaging, it is packed well. The yellow-orange colored package is not-so-good but I think it attracts kids the most. Anyway, for Cadbury fanatics, they should try this one, it is really really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903650180731/k2311a0329/3.29.09