Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
2.0
  • And I think, many people want to take photos whether this is their personal passin or what
  • The problem I had with it was that after frequent usage, there appear to be an error with its memory card

• by eden_shii

Taking pictures is just what I like. And I think, many people want to take photos whether this is their personal passin or what. Some take photos just for the sake of taking photos for souvenir or to keep memories while others take photos because they love taking photos. In my case, I take photos for different reasons–to enjoy and to earn.

Well, we are flooded with various brands

of cameras having different types and features. Some are for amateur while other cameras are for professional.

It is important that you know the features of a camera when considering to buy it. And you must know how to use these. One important factor of a camera is that it should be user-friendly. If it is difficult to use the camera, you will surely have a hard time getting great photos.

I came across with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera because a friend asked me to use it for sometime so that I can teach her how to use it. Both of us are just a bit lazy in reading those bulky user’s manual so I was assigned to familiarize its function through frequent usage.

Well, true, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera is user-friendly. You won’t be having a ...

• Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 Digital Camera
      hard time on how to use it. You can just click and take photos. Although, there is a need to extend your patience when it comes to adjusting other photo factors. But, for everyone who just wants to take photos by simply clicking it, well, this is a good one.

The camera only has 7.2megapixel and 2 times digital zoom. This is good enough though. The problem I had

with it was that after frequent usage, there appear to be an error with its memory card. I was a bit worry. So, what I did was I turned it off, took off the memory card from the slot and inserted it again. Just disappointing. Anyway, with that action, it was somehow fixed. I think in using this camera, everyone must double their care as it might malfunction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432903650160731/k2311a0329/3.29.09