Nikon Coolpix 3200 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
2.0
  • Although, I believe that great pictures does not depend solely on how well you know how to take pictures but it is also affected by the kind of camera that you are using
  • So, when I was in the country side I enjoyed taking photos a lot that filled my memory card
  • I am a bit disappointed about using this camera
  • I think it is good but it won't suit the wide variety of users

• by eden_shii

I went out-of-town to visit a friend. I am into photography and I used my camera to take pictures whereever I go. Well, I just love taking pictures. I have brand preference when it come to these. Although, I believe that great pictures does not depend solely on how well you know how to take pictures but it is also affected by the kind

of camera that you are using. So, when I was in the country side I enjoyed taking photos a lot that filled my memory card. I was about to take some more photos when my camera already signalled that it has a full memory. I decided to give my camera a rest.

My friend who is not really fond of taking pictures offered me his ...

• Nikon Coolpix 3200 digital camera. It has a memory card will free space. I couldn’t use the memory card to be inserted in my camera because it was not compatible. So, I had no choice but to use it. In second thought, I used it just for the sake of having an idea about its picture results.

This camera has only 2 megapixels, the ISO

is only up to 200. The optical zoom is up to three times. Actually, I had a hard time using it trying to take photos at its best quality. I have to adjust the ISO every now and then and do other adjustments.

I am a bit disappointed about using this camera. I think it is good but it won’t suit the wide variety of users.

Nikon Coolpix 3200 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432903650150731/k2311a0329/3.29.09