Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W110 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
2.5
  • Well, aside from the fact that I enjoy doing it, I also earn from it
  • I recommend this camera to everyone who are not so particular of photo details but are contented of having pictures no matter what

• by eden_shii

It is my personal passion to take pictures of nature, people and all other stuff. I just love taking photos. Well, aside from the fact that I enjoy doing it, I also earn from it. I have tried using different types of camera and I can somehow say that usage of good camera can also affect the picture. It is true that great pictures does not

depend on high priced cameras but somehow using good camera’s that suit your needs and which are user friendly can affect the person using it to produce great photos.

I have used different cameras with different features. All have its own pros and cons. Among the cameras that I have used is Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W110 Digital Camera. Well, I was just experimenting if it is true that ...

• great pictures does not depend on how expensive your camera is.

Anyway,it only has 7.2 megapixels resolution. Well, compared to other camera with higher pixels it is expected that pictures are a bit noisy. I mean, there is what they called ‘noise’ in most in the pictures that I took. Although this can be avoided by adjusting a lot of stuff like ISO, EV and many others.

However,

the photos are good. For amateur photographers, this can be a good one. It is light, not expensive and produce good images. The most important thing is the user will know the camera better and learn to adjust stuff and don’t just depend on “auto” setup.

I recommend this camera to everyone who are not so particular of photo details but are contented of having pictures no matter what.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432903650140731/k2311a0329/3.29.09