Wendy’s Hamburgers  » Restaurants  »
1.5
Manila, Philippines
  • Their products are so expensive especially the burgers
  • Ever since I got this order and ever since they phased out the chili ketchup they have available for customers, I already have stopped thinking about ordering any product from Wendy's

• by jaqui

Wendy’s, I am sure all of us know what I am talking about already. It is not an ordinary girl’s name, or anything close to simplicity.

Wendy’s for all of us, if not only most of us means Hamburgers.

Correct me if I am wrong but that is the only idea I have of a name Wendy’s when asked.

I guess this only meant

that they already have established their name worldwide; the name that they should be protecting, right? Well, as for me, I would rather eat somewhere else that offers burgers as well.

The name Wendy’s is too commercialized already.

Their products are so expensive especially the burgers.

Honestly though, their burgers aren’t as special as the local Brother’s burger or Hotshots here in the country.

...

• Their buns are thick; sometimes it is not even newly baked.

The burgers are too oily, and thin.

Only half of what you expected it to be.

To add to these, their servings are really small especially for their fries that I was so surprised getting a fries in a small container, smaller than my palm size! This is a clear indication that Wendy’s

customers are not getting the value of their money.

Not even close.

Ever since I got this order and ever since they phased out the chili ketchup they have available for customers, I already have stopped thinking about ordering any product from Wendy’s.

I am talking about Wendy’s here in the Philippines, so if other countries’ Wendy’s are different from here, then its good for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72903650000731/k2311a0329/3.29.09