SPAM Turkey Meat  » Food  »
  • I never really enjoyed eating SPAM products
  • So having this experience still intact in my mind, I always refuse to try yet another bite of any SPAM products there is in the market
  • The Spam Turkey is rather new to my taste and I think though it is processed, it is close enough to what a turkey meat should taste like
  • I will definitely buy this product again, given the chance

• by jaqui

I never really enjoyed eating “SPAM” products. This is because the first memory I have of a SPAM ready to cook canned goods was that the processed meat was so salty.

It tasted so bad in my mouth that I practically have to eat a lot of bread with it.

So having this experience still intact in my mind, I always

refuse to try yet another bite of any SPAM products there is in the market.

Well, not until m mom bought a SPAM Turkey.

She was so fascinated with turkey meats so she opted to try the SPAM turkey product.

My mom fried the sliced turkey right out of its can.

My mom persuaded me to have a taste and since ...

• there are no other options left for me, I did tried it, having a glass of water ready for me to drink (just in case).

To be honest, the turkey meat was so soft, or rather delicate.

It was so smooth too in my mouth.

The taste was not salty anymore and I kind of liked it, I already have changed

my mind about all spam products being salty.

I have to admit that SPAM products are more expensive than its local processed meat counterparts.

The Spam “Turkey” is rather new to my taste and I think though it is processed, it is close enough to what a turkey meat should taste like.

I will definitely buy this product again, given the chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903649890731/k2311a0329/3.29.09