Pop a Pringles  » Food  »
  • I love all the flavors of Pringles, except the pizza flavor, which is obviously not as good as I have expected
  • I noticed though that Pringles have changed their packaging, the tube container became smaller, the chips became smaller as well, and it is a bit too hard to put your hands in, as a matter of fact

• by jaqui

As I have said in my reviews too many times, I am a lover of any potato chips, though I have my personal favorites, I’d say i do have a couple of chips that I still prefer over the others. One of them is Pringles, of course.

Like their tag line says: once you pop, you can’t stop: and that I think is

a fact because I never manage to really stop munching on pringles once I have started eating them.

I love all the flavors of Pringles, except the pizza flavor, which is obviously not as good as I have expected.

I noticed though that Pringles have changed their packaging, the tube container became smaller, the chips became smaller as well, and it is a ...

• bit too hard to put your hands in, as a matter of fact.

Also, they made easy open packs (small pringles packages) for kids perhaps, or pringles not meant to be shared because it is just a few grams.

What is good about “serving size” packages is that you can try all the pringles flavors and you will not feel bored trying to

finish a flavor that you don’t like.

At least with small packages, you will not waste as much money just to “try” something new; you can always buy those in tube canister if you liked what you have tried, right? Perhaps, since pringles already is a known brand, they can still try to put in some more flavors in the market like what lays is doing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903649720731/k2311a0329/3.29.09