Lipton Nai Cha
  • This product is sold separately in convenient stores but are sold in packs of 5 or 10 in supermarkets nationwide
  • As my friends have known me, I already have tried this product (I love teas, remember

• by jaqui

Lipton Milk tea is another product from the makers of teas in bags. Well, Lipton is the most famous tea brand (as I have known).

They have been around since I was a kid.

Since then they have introduced a variety of products including the Lipton green tea (in teab bags as well) and of course the latest is the ready to drink Lipton

Nai Chai or Milk Tea.

This product is sold separately in convenient stores but are sold in packs of 5 or 10 in supermarkets nationwide.

As my friends have known me, I already have tried this product (I love teas, remember?).

Well I just bought two packs in a convenient store each one causing me about a quarter of dollar.

This milk tea ready ...

• to drink product dissolves easily both in cold and hot water.

If you love milk and teas separately, its about time you try and enjoy them combined with this new Lipton Tean product.

There are other products like this one in the market which I have also tried, but they do not taste as good as the Lipton’s product.

Lipton’s Nai Cha tastes more

authentic and pure than others.

The blend of tea with milk is soothing to the taste.

I do not have to sip a bag of tea and separately mix a tablespoon of milk or cream to be able to enjoy a cup of milk tea; now there is Nai Cha from Lipton that I am sure has a good quality and have met my taste buds’ standards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903649530631/k2311a0329/3.29.09