Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana  » Perfume  »
  • For example, when I meet my friends in town on busy Saturday mornings I enjoy wearing Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
  • Light Blue has a soft floral scent, I think of it as of very pleasant combination of different odours
  • I bought this fragrance several times already and always have the same problem

• by karlak
      I like wearing perfumes a lot. I also have a big collection of them, and choose particular fragrance for particular occasions.

For example, when I meet my friends in town on busy Saturday mornings I enjoy wearing Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana.

I like this fragrance.

It is not strong, but it

is still appealing.

I find it very feminine, or as my mother would say - classically feminine.

Light Blue has a soft floral scent, I think of it as of very pleasant combination of different odours.

I can smell some jasmine and freesia in it, maybe also amber.

The colour of fragrance is ...

• transparent and this is great.

Once I was wearing a white blouse and put Light Blue Eau de Toilette on it, there were no marks that could be seen afterwards.

One just does not have to take care at all!

The only thing I am unhappy about is the tiny metal layer on

the upper part of the bottle.

I bought this fragrance several times already and always have the same problem: this metal layer starts peeling off with the time.

This is so annoying! I wish the producer could fix this somehow, I assume I am not the only person who has problems with that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56190664950330/k2311a0619/6.19.06