Gomega 1 Residential Houses Mandaluyong City
Mandaluyong City
  • We are not specifically looking for a condominium unit or a residetial lot whatsoever but we are of course looking for a nice place to stay and is a convenient place for both of us since we would be working in the commercial area
  • Besides, I think it is much better to live in a low rise condominium than in high rise buildings for both safety and monetary concerns

• by jaqui

My boyfriend and I are in the search for good location and a good deal when buying a place of our own. With this we have come across almost every site and every ads in the internet with the hopes of looking for a good investment in terms of buying aresidential unit.

course looking for a nice place to stay and is a convenient place for both of us since we would be working in the commercial area.

There are quite a lot of places for sale but these are not in the most convenient location, most are like 2 hours drive to and from the city where we work.

Well fortunately, I came across this one website offering a good deal ...

• for a residential low rise condominium in the city area, only about 15 minutes away from where I work.

We checked out the site and it is indeed a very good location.

Besides, I think it is much better to live in a low rise condominium than in high rise buildings for both safety and monetary concerns.

We checked out their website though, but we found absolutely nothing much to

help us with the transactions we are hoping for; there are too little information in their website and so we have to find time going to the site itself to visit and check out some showrooms.

I guess this particular real estate company should make themselves reachable in any forms available to their clients, this way they would be able to build connections and gather more people to buy their properties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622903649480631/k2311a0329/3.29.09