Chinese Fortune Calendar.com
  • I think there are things that we ought to read and see to guide us in our day to day
  • For those interested, I guess you will enjoy reading your own fortune and even your partner and friend's fortune online, at your own convenient time

• by jaqui

I love checking out my horoscope. I think there are things that we ought to read and see to guide us in our day to day.

Reading through it does not mean that we should get stucked with the information though and sulk if there are negative findings, but to make our lives better in the hopes of knowing the right things to do and to

take precautions.

Well, we do know that we there are the western horoscope that gives you your day to day fortune; this does seem a little weird for me and I do not even read them.

What I rely on and read is the Chinese Horoscope, pertaining to the birth month and year you are born, even up to the specific time of your birth.

This gives a bit more accuracy because I think the chineses have mastered the art of fortune telling using your birth day, month and year.

Well, There are certain fortunes and characteristics attributed to each animal in the chinese horoscope.

There are 12 animal signs, all of which have their distinct characteristics and have different fortunes each year.

This is what I always refer to actually when ...

• Chinese Fortune Calendar.com
      looking at my “fortune” every start of the year.

There are not many good resources (books and people) that will accurately give you what you are looking for specifically; but I’d like to share this website that have been in so far, very distinct and very precise in giving out information about the said animal signs and their specific fortune each year.

Though what they offer

in the website is a bit more vague or can be considered as a general fortune, I’d say I am happy as to what I see in the pages of this website.

For those interested, I guess you will enjoy reading your own fortune and even your partner and friend’s fortune online, at your own convenient time.

Another good news is that the site charges you absolutely nothing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202903649470631/k2311a0329/3.29.09