Kap’s Amazing Video
2.5
  • My mom was browsing through the channels and well, she chanced upon the show in Channel 7, Kap's Amazing videos
  • I like shows in this kind of format, bits and trivia are given as well
  • But then I don't like the host because he does not seem very reliable to be talking about sciences, animals and some amazing stuff we all love to find out

• by jaqui

It is Sunday today, and as expected there are few tv shows that I am looking forward to watch. More often, I feel there is even nothing worth watching at all.

My mom was browsing through the channels and well, she chanced upon the show in Channel 7, Kap’s Amazing videos.

Well it is a very good

show not because of the host a Philippine Senator named Bong Revilla, but because it is educational.

The show was finished in about 30 minute’s time.

I guess they can extend it to an hour since there are a lot of things that they can show here and more chance for viewers to enjoy the ...

• show.

Believe me; half of the 30 minutes of this program goes to advertisement already so it is really not enough to have it squeezed in such a short time.

I like shows in this kind of format, bits and trivia are given as well.

But then I don’t like the host because he does not seem

very reliable to be talking about sciences, animals and some “amazing” stuff we all love to find out.

Besides, his graphics or animated background does not fit his style at all.

There are still a lot of improvements needed in this show; they should look more into that and bring viewers a more reliable and fun to watch educational show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102903649450631/k2311a0329/3.29.09