Movie: Sukob
  • Well it was a fun and exciting experience because it must have been the first time for me to watch a horror film with out a special someone I can curl up to and bury my face unto
  • I like how the story came about and that troubles arised because of a concealed truth and relation between the two lead characters

• by jaqui

Another movie I am going to comment on was the movie of again, Kris Aquino. But this time, she was with Claudine Baretto, the former teleserye queen of Filipino TV.

I remember watching this movie with friends (officemates) when it was still showing in the cinemas.

Well it was a fun and exciting

experience because it must have been the first time for me to watch a horror film with out a special someone I can curl up to and bury my face unto.

Well about the movie, I should say Kris aquino has improved a lot.

Must have been a really pressure on her to ...

• be in a movie with a very good and experienced actress like Claudine Baretto.

They complimented each other well in the movie, there was no competition between the number of scenes, all pure story of horror and suspense was evident.

I like how the story came about and that troubles arised because of

a concealed truth and relation between the two lead characters.

Overall, I liked this movie because it sent chills to my neck and there was this one scene that I have always pictured in my mind.

Though, I can say this is the kind of movie you can still watch even when you are alone.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903649440631/k2311a0329/3.29.09