Kris Aquino  » People  »
  • What I have to say now might be unimportant, but I do hope she makes a better life out of what she has right now

• by jaqui

After watching the buzz today, (the buzz is a talk show) I just have to comment on one of its host, Kris Aquino. Well she is most probably one of the most talkative and straight forward people in the show business here in the Philippines.

A lot of labels have been tagged and attached firmly to her

name; some of these are being the horror queen, massacre queen, and box office queen in movies.

Little did we know that she did finish school in Ateneo de Manila.

We also have known a lot about her because she just won’t shut up and is almost always very open to talk about her life all the time.

She shares even the smallest little things that are happening in her life that most people would even think that these are just meant to be kept in private.

Well, she was talking in the show (it was her birthday after all), I guess this lady got into my senses a little too much today that ...

• Kris Aquino
      I realized that she is indeed a very true person( even if she was exposed to a lot of hypocrisy in the entertainment business).

She is now married, was wrong in her past decisions but a lot of blessing did come her way as well.

With all that she’s been through I am also in my most

sincere review that she does deserve the happiness she is getting now.

I guess I was mistaken to have judged her to be an obnoxious person, but I guess I was wrong.

What I have to say now might be unimportant, but I do hope she makes a better life out of what she has right now.

Kris Aquino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522903649430631/k2311a0329/3.29.09