Psych: Any Given Friday Night at 10 P.M.  » TV  »
2.5
  • This did have some funny moments in it but, overall, was a very big disappointment this week
  • I hope they come up with something better next week or I may find myself looking for a different show to watch on Friday nights

• by Steve

While better than the Monk episode that preceded it, Friday night’s Psych episode “Any Given Friday Night at 10 PM” was another weak attempt to put together a good episode with a football theme in honor of this weekend’s Super Bowl. I’m not sure which is more dumb; having players hiding the body of a

kicker in an attempt to avoid being cut from the team (obviously that’s more important than the possible legal problems they are going to end up facing later on) or Shawn investigating by convincing the coach to let him try out with the team. I mean seriously, is anyone really going to believe he’s a ...

• kicker when he can barely make a kick from 20 yards out? Even the whole “injured leg” excuse really doesn’t add up considering he isn’t walking with a limp. I’m also not sure what kind of team this is; semi-pro? Otherwise, you would think the players themselves wouldn’t care too much about things like getting
        caught hazing. I can’t imagine they are making a fortune playing for such a small team. This did have some funny moments in it but, overall, was a very big disappointment this week. I hope they come up with something better next week or I may find myself looking for a different show to watch on Friday nights.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102903649260631/k2311a0329/3.29.09