Tang Orange Flavour Crystals  » Food  »
  • I thought this sounded unbelievable, but decided to give it a try
  • Its made by Kraft and i think its a top product

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have been a huge fan of the orange crystal drink Tang for over 20 years. I first discovered Tang as a small child in Florida on vacation twenty years ago.

One of the unique things about Tang is the packaging.

Unlike other commercial powdered drinks, Tang comes in a green and orange cardboard box with three pouches

of juice crystals.

Each pouch makes three cups of juice.

For a crystallized or powdered juice, Tang is very good for you.

One cup of Tang gives me 100percent of my daily vitamin C needs and six percent of my daily Calcium needs.

At $1.

09CDN a box I find Tang a great alternative to commercial orange juices in ...

• a carton that can retail for $3.

99 per two litres and up.

I absolutely love this stuff!

Recently in a handy hints cleaning column I was stunned to discover that Tang is not just great to drink, it can be a handy household item.

If you have hard water build up in your toilet like I get, use

one packet of Tang wait five minutes and scrub it with a toilet brush to remove grime.

I thought this sounded unbelievable, but decided to give it a try.

It worked! Hard water build up in my toilet bowl was gone.

Try Tang for a great beverage and handy household cleaner.

Its made by Kraft and i think its a top product!

Jay says :

re : I thought this sounded unbelievable, but decided to give it a try
    The product TANG has a poor mixability in comparison to other drink mix crystals, like Crosby.
    After you try to dissolve the TANG crystals, a chalk like substance settles on the bottom. Probably filler to make more money.
    Now the price of the product keeps going up, but the poor quality still remains. Someone is getting rich.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27190664921230/k2311a0619/6.19.06