IKEA furniture  » Furniture  »
  • If any body is planning to visit IKEA keep your car boot empty for more space and do not worry about baby push chairs as I found every type of trolleys there ,even with baby seat
  • We are happy with the Bed, office computer table, children cupboard, writing table and chairs, coffee table ,bed side table, central table and etc. Really recommend people to go and visit IKEA because they have started nice bargain deals these days
  • Every one will get a very nice experience there as we did

• by shazipk
      IKEA is a Swedish company. IKEA has its franchise in almost all the countries of Europe. I Live in U. K and we use to visit IKEA often ,especially when we need any furniture for our home or for office need.

I find IKEA furniture exceptionally good ,I tell you reason why I am saying this : All the furniture is Modern. Stylish, Quality Durable Vast choice Easy to assembled ,Any one can do it as so simple and if follow the instruction

can be done in minutes. The speciality of IKEA is we found every type of furniture like from, kitchen to office need ,every thing is available.

Not only available but vast choice , designs , different colour and measurements are also available. We bought most of the item in the car . If any body is planning to visit IKEA keep your car boot empty for more space and do not worry about baby push chairs as I found every type of trolleys there ,even with baby seat .

Delivery system is available for big furniture’s at very cheap rate ,which is quick also. IKEA has its own cafe ,with very nice environment and meal , that makes IKEA a one of the best place to go and Shoppe . A big ground floor covered parking space.

is available . Apart from furniture people can find kitchen utensils from chopping board to potato peeler . Bed sheets to floor cushions .

In short IKEA is good in not ...

• IKEA furniture
      only furniture but whole world is there to Shoppe That is the reason I have bought most of the furniture from IKEA for home and for office . Last week we went IKEA to bought writing table and chairs for my children . For this table and chairs we searched the whole market ,we checked Mother care even but the one we liked was IKEA furniture( as usual).

It is the same I wanted for my children (aged between 2 and 3).

The colour is nice ,stylish ,durable ,excellent size . Even my baby liked it so much .

She uses the chair all the time . She eats on it, she reads on it ,she watch TV . She really liked the chair and table as well and that’s what I wanted.

We are happy with the Bed, office computer table, children cupboard, writing table and chairs, coffee table ,bed side table, central table and etc. Really recommend people to go and visit IKEA because they have started nice bargain deals these days . Every one will get a very nice experience there as we did.

IKEA furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57190664911230/k2311a0619/6.19.06