Dark Knight  » Movies  »
2.5
  • There are times he's so crazy in this film I think the role is being played by Jim Carrey or someone else
  • There's just too much going on at once and I found myself getting confused more than anything
  • I'm really disappointed about Two Face too
  • He's one of my favorite Batman villains so having him appear late in the movie only to be killed by the end was kind of a waste in my opinion

• by Steve

You know, i normally like Batman movies but I’m not sure the film Dark Knight was all it was hyped-up to be. Like many people said, Heath Ledger does an outstanding job as the joker.

There are times he’s so crazy in this

film I think the role is being played by Jim Carrey or someone else.

I’ve seen various people play that role and his is by far the scariest of those.

But, overall, the movie itself isn’t very good.

There’s just too much going on at once and I found myself getting confused more than anything.

First he’s taking on the Mob.

Then he’s taking on the Joker and finally Two Face.

It was too much for one film and I found myself wondering if and when ...

• Dark Knight
      the movie would finally end.

I’m really disappointed about Two Face too.

He’s one of my favorite Batman villains so having him appear late in the movie only to be killed by the end was kind of a waste in my opinion.

Why

not have him be created by the Joker but then let Harvey Dent live until the next film, when he becomes the main villain seeking revenge against Batman for his dead financee?

It was an OK film but I think it could have been much better with selective editing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112903649020531/k2311a0329/3.29.09