Chef Boyardee Forkables  » Food  »
1.0
  • They might not always be the best tasting thing around but they still usually have enough flavor to make them an enjoyable lunch
  • And, I decided to give them a try today at lunch

• by Steve

OK, I normally don’t mind Chef Boyardee products. They might not always be the best tasting thing around but they still usually have enough flavor to make them an enjoyable lunch.

However, the Chef Boyardee Forkables are one of the few products by this company I can say I absolutely

hate.

I picked up a can the other day because I had a coupon.

And, I decided to give them a try today at lunch.

I figured, if nothing else, they would be easy to make.

This turned out to be one of the more disgusting lunches I’ve had in ...

• a while.

And, considering I have a four year old daugther who likes to “cook”, that should tell you something about just how bad these products are.

The sport-shaped pasta and the meatballs were kind of cool, don’t get me wrong.

But, this product had nothing in terms of flavor.

And, I mean they were bland.

It’s like Chef Boyardee took the pasta, covered it in unseasoned tomato paste and then called it a new product.

After trying the Forkables, I might still find myself buying other Chef Boyardee varieties but this particular one will end up staying on the store shelf from now on.

Chef Boyardee Forkables

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903648890531/k2311a0329/3.29.09