Magic Bullet Food Processor
  • The problem was, all the kids were gone and it was just my husband and myself and I no longer needed a large processor

• by Lynette
      I have loved having the convenience of a food processor for years in my kitchen. The problem was, all the kids were gone and it was just my husband and myself and I no longer needed a large processor.

I saw this

Magic Bullet on TV and thought it was just the right size for 1 or 2 persons.

I have used it for over a year and love it more every time it use it.

It chops, and mixes and you can even ...

• place the cups in the microwave to heat up what your are working on.

It came with 2 containers, 1 cup and 2 cups.

I use one of them most of the time.

It also came with a blender container, 1 quart

and even a juicer.

Just drop in your vegies and you get a serving of juice fresh every time.

It is easy to mix 1 drink, smoothie or frozen.

And the containers are topshelf dishwasher safe.

I liked it so well I give them as gifts!

smeet says :

does this magic bullet food processor - 21 pcs have the mixer system? can crush the ice or the penuts or some hard product ?

Galega says :

This food processor comes with mixer system. It can easily crush stuffs like Ice and Peanuts. However, not all hard product can be processed here. Please apply caution and refer to instructions manual before using hard stuffs.

nilofer danwade says :

can some one please tell me,from where i can buy this magic bullet food processor in mumbai.

darren says :

Jyoti Kitchen Gallaria (022) 49176376 - Hopefully this helps you find where you can buy a magic bullet in mumbai.

Galega says :

I think the best place to buy Magic Bullet Food Processor is from Croma Stores. You can find a Croma Store in almost all areas of Mumbai. For example, it is available at Phoenix Marketcity Croma Store. Apart from Magic Bullet, you will find variety of food processors there. Needless to say, you can also expect hefty discount there.

becky smith says :

I have a bullet and my daughter has one and we both have the same problem, the part that fits into the bullet with the double blade has gotten stripped and will not turn now, is there anyway that just this part can be replaced as we don`t need the whole other parts? Please respond. Becky Smith

Galega says :

It is tough to find a compatible part for this processor. This is not as such an ubiquitous problem and hence compatible parts are rare. I would suggest you to visit the service center of Magic Bullet. They will change it with original Magic Bullet Food Processor double blade.

Beverley says :

I received the magic bullet express for Christmas 2010, it did not even last a year. The handles broke on the mixing bowl, then it started smoking….then it just stopped working all together. When i notified the company in regards to the mess i was left with, they said that they would replace the motor base at my cost……AT MY COST….are you kidding me, it was still under warranty, but because i didn`t have my bill they would not honor my complaint. When one receives a small appliance as a gift, you usually don`t get the bill of sale with it….i would never purchase anything affiliated with this product…i was very disappointed, discouraged, and down right pissed off…..don`t waste your money, time or energy…check the reviews before you purchase…..

Galega says :

You need to understand that they will need bill or warranty card before they can process your request. As you might know they don’t keep record of sold item with date mark in electronic form. And, hence, it is not possible for them to access the record through their server. If you won’t present bill, they won’t process the warranty request. That’s so simple. You can request the person who had presented it to you for cash memo.

Beverley says :

Just a comment to let anyone with the magic bullet express, mine is toast..but i have all the parts that were not even used,still in the wrapper. If anybody is needing replacement parts, i have all but the bullet itself……it blew up But i do have all the juices pieces and the rest of blades….free to good home. I`m very happy with my kitchen aid processor, and very happy to be giving the bullet parts away

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16190664881130/k2311a0619/6.19.06