Casio g-shock GW-1400  » Watches  »
  • I like it so much since its very sporty and is a great looking steel
  • I can say that I have had a very good experience with it and it was at a decent price

• by mikeno1

Casio watch is one of the most famous yet expensive watches you can find. I was able to get my casio G-shock watch when I saw it in my local dealer shop and fell in love with the way it looked.

I like it so much since its very sporty and

is a great looking steel.

It more of a man’s watch since it is quite bulky.

I have not had to change any battery as it’s solar power.

It was nice using it since one of my hobbys is diving and it’s great for that.

it is a digital/analogue and is very helpful and also use it to budget my time.

It has its own light as well as glow in the dark so I can easily see the time in a dark place.

I also use its alarm clock to be wake up on time.

Its also very useful when I ...

• Casio g-shock GW-1400
      need a stop clock and I’m at the gym doing my workouts .

I can say that I have had a very good experience with it and it was at a decent price.

One thing that is not good about it is that its not suitable for all occasions, because it’s a

sporty watch I can use it when I am wearing my casual wear but I can sometimes wear it when I am going out more formal but not to a job interview for example, nonetheless I can say that its all worth having this watch as it is very durable and very reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642903648590531/k2311a0329/3.29.09