Lipton Green tea  » Food  »
  • I always put 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of Green tea bag and enjoy its nutritious and delicious taste

• by Joyce

Lipton Green tea, distributed by Uniliver,comes in tea bag. It is being said that Green tea is a powerful cleansing and detoxifying tool, plus it has great health benefits compared to other drinks. It contains a powerful antioxidants called polyphenols and catechins, known for the prevention of cardiovascular disorder and all types of cancer. It has an anti-aging effect too because

it is anti-inflammation and fights free radical attacks, two main causes of premature aging.

I am a health conscious person and most of my monthly budget go to vitamins, antioxidants and healthy foods, when I read an article from a magazine about the goodness of Green tea, I wasted no time and grab a box of Green tea in the market. I most prefer Lipton brand because it has been proven to be of high quality. I have been taking this product for two years now and it helps me maintain a low level of cholesterol and high blood pressure. Green tea bag also prevent my stomach from further waste build-up and constipation making my digestive tract healthy and clean.

I always put 1 ...

• Lipton Green tea
      teaspoon of honey in a cup of Green tea bag and enjoy its nutritious and delicious taste. Green tea has caffeine content too but, it has only 30-40 mg compared to coffee which has a 300 mg content of caffeine. After drinking one cup everyday I feel relieved and help control anxiety and stress, it also boosts my energy for a
      whole day activity.

One of my problems since I got a period, is a menstrual cramp which is intolerable and became a burden to my work, but since drinking Lipton Green tea, I never experienced such menstrual cramps anymore, maybe because of its powerful cleansing property. It also helps moderate my weight gain and protect me from mild illnesses like fever and flu.

Lipton Green tea

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272903648490431/k2311a0329/3.29.09