Lacey Mosley  » Music  »
  • I like all their song, and I really the big fan of Lacey Mosley
  • Though they are looks similar because they both become the only female and become vocalist in a rock band, but I think they are totally different
  • One of reason that I love Lacey is because she's not too tall, it can say that she's short, just 4'11'', just like me

• by coolvie

For you who loves rock band and know Flyleaf must know with the female vocalist, Lacey Mosley. I know her since I know Flyleaf.

I like all their song, and I really the big fan of Lacey Mosley.

Her complete name is Lacey Nicole Mosley, born in September 4, 1981 in Texas.

She’s born from a single mother and her family is poor, so she’s so trouble in her childhood,

even use drug when she was ten, but since she moved to her grandparents she become Christian and start a new life.

At 2000, she began her career in Passerby band (now become Flyleaf).

She often compared with the female vocalist from ‘Paramore’, Hayley Williams.

Though they are looks similar because they both become the only female and become vocalist in a rock band, but I think they are totally ...

• different.

One of reason that I love Lacey is because she’s not too tall, it can say that she’s short, just 4′11′’, just like me.

But it doesn’t matter, she still confidence, keep rocking, and make a great work on music.

It seems a girlpower spirit and inspiring me whatever the way we looks, we still great if we can make a big thing.

Different from Hayley Williams, Lacey Mosley

can scream in most of Flyleaf rock song.

I really like it because usually most do the screaming sound in a rock song is a male vocalist.

I also like her unique voice, beside scream rockly, her voice sometimes is soft and unique, but it’s still so rock.

At September 6, 2008, Lacey Mosley end her single life, she married with Joshua Sturm, guitarist from the band, Kairos, and now she sometimes called Lacey Sturm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142903648440431/k2311a0329/3.29.09