Miami Nights mobile game from Gameloft
  • I like this game because at the beginning we can make our own avatar, so I'm free to dress myself with my taste in dress and look like that describing me

• by coolvie

Miami Nights is another mobile game from Gameloft. It’s similar with the famous ‘the sims’ game.

It’s about our life played in the game.

In Miami Nights, we must reach the goal to become famous and loved by all people in Miami.

In the beginning, we free to choose what we wanna be in Miami, whether become singer, model, actress or the other famous job.

But, to make our dream come true, we

must take all people heart and do a lot of things.

There’s some area in this game that we can visut, for example restaurant, saloon, cinema, museum, etc.

To become famous we must have a part time job first like in saloon or in museum to make some money so that we can buy a nice things and dress up.

To get some part time job, we must make a friend to people ...

• that have connection in that, so we must nce and make a good conversation with them so that we can get that job.

This game like a real game, because if we make a bad conversation or things that peiple didn’t like it, they will unhappy and the friendship level will down.

We also must get some love in here, there’s some choices of the boy or girl that we can choose.

I

like this game because at the beginning we can make our own avatar, so I’m free to dress myself with my taste in dress and look like that describing me.

Along the game, we can also change the outfit and the how the way our looks, so it’s so fun.

This game is really help me if I feel bored and got stressed because I feel like I can go to my second life here, and it’s fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282903648400431/k2311a0329/3.29.09