Absolute Puzzle Deluxe mobile game  » Games  »
  • I think the light up is the most difficult puzzle in this game because we must direct the light not only with one tools but some kind of tools and it's a lot of tricky
  • I like to play this game because it's challenge me, and I feel not satisfied if I can't solve those puzzle because it's make me feel stupid

• by coolvie

Absolute Puzzle Deluxe is a mobile game from Global Fun. It’s a game that use brain to play it, because it’s not just having fun, but also make us think how to break the puzzle. The puzzle is various in this game.

There are three kind of puzzle that you can play, which are clear out, blockers, and light up. The puzzle is looks like simple game

to play, but if we reach the higher level it’s pretty difficult and force us to think harder too.

The most entertaining in this kind of puzzle is clear out, in this puzzle we just try to clear all the colored button by pressing the same colored button. It’s easy to play but it’s not easy to make all the button clear up.

We can play in ...

• normal mode or infinite mode in here. The second kind of puzzle is blockers.

In this puzzle we must move the block until it reach the door to out. To move that block, we must clear the way from the other barrier block.

The third kind of puzzle is light up. In this puzzle we must direct the light to the button properly.

I think the light

up is the most difficult puzzle in this game because we must direct the light not only with one tools but some kind of tools and it’s a lot of tricky. It’s a good game to help our brain think and try how smart we are.

I like to play this game because it’s challenge me, and I feel not satisfied if I can’t solve those puzzle because it’s make me feel stupid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282903648360431/k2311a0329/3.29.09