Fa Quick Dry Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • The idea is to keep the body odour away for the whole day, so we don't have to face the problem when we are doing some activities outside the house
  • And I think there are few other choice that you can buy from this product
  • I know that they sell Fa product in Asia where I lived before

• by MomLouiTan

I guess you know this product a;ready. Fa deodorant quick dry is one from many kind of deodorant that I often buy in the store. As you can read on the name, this deodorant will completely dry after you apply it under your armpit.

I am still using one of this product at

this moment. I choose the Lemon Caribbean Fa Quick Dry deodorant. And I am using it every day in the morning just after I take a shower or bath.

The idea is to keep the body odour away for the whole day, so we don’t have to face the problem when we are ...

• doing some activities outside the house.

And I think there are few other choice that you can buy from this product. I mean it’s not only the Lemon Caribbean Fa Quick Dry deodorant. But I never try the others. I just stick to this one and probably will still buy the same kind

of product whenever I finish the one I am using this time.

And I think they also sell this Fa Quick Dry in another country as well. I know that they sell Fa product in Asia where I lived before. It would not be a surprise if they also sell this quick dry in Asia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312903648350431/k2311a0329/3.29.09