Braun Electric Coffee Grinder
  • I bought my Braun Electric Coffee Grinder to grind up coffee beans and flax seeds to add to my breakfast cereals
  • When using the electric grinder make sure you follow the recommend safety guidelines
  • Avoid contact with any of the moving parts
  • I like the measuring cup that is built into the lid of the grinder
  • I don't think you can just rinse the grinder out with water to clean

• by ruth0046

The Braun Electric Coffee Grinder is built specifically to grind up coffee beans. I bought my Braun Electric Coffee Grinder to grind up coffee beans and flax seeds to add to my breakfast cereals. I have had my Braun Electric Coffee Grinder Model 4041 for several years and have been very happy with its performance.

When using the electric grinder make sure you follow the recommend safety guidelines. If you follow the safeguards you will protect the life of your grinder as I have. You have to unplug the grinder when you are not using it. You need to make sure the blades are

clean before you try grinding something in it. The part of the grinder where you place your beans is called the hopper. Avoid contact with any of the moving parts. The blades are very sharp and can be dangerous. The neat thing about the Braun Grinder is that it was designed so you can wrap the cord around the base to keep it out of the way.

There is a small cleaning brush included, to make sure you brush away any particles left in the hopper. I like the measuring cup that is built into the lid of the grinder. You can measure out ...

• exactly how many beans or seeds you need. The grinder only operates when you put the lid on completely. This is a nice safety feature to ensure someone doesn’t accidentally get a finger caught in one of the blades.

One thing to consider is the size of this coffee grinder. The Braun grinder is very small and cannot do very many beans or seeds at once. It is also very difficult to clean if you want to grind other foods besides coffee beans. I don’t think you can just rinse the grinder out with water to clean.

Overall, the Braun Electric Coffee Grinder has

been a great addition to my household appliances .The grinder is very small and portable. It does a great job doing a very fine chop of the beans and flax seeds. I really enjoy having fresh coffee and I like the extra fiber I get by adding ground up flax to my breakfast cereals. You can choose how much grinding you want done on your beans. There is an excellent illustration included in the owner’s manual on how to use the grinder. If you like having fresh coffee from your own coffee beans I would definitely recommend looking and the Braun Electric Coffee Grinder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532903648260431/k2311a0329/3.29.09