Whirlpool Gold Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • After perusing through the models in the electronics department I decided to go with the Whirlpool Gold Microwave
  • Once I actually looked closely at it I was impressed by the ample amount of room inside
  • With other nifty functions such as popcorn, cook reheat, and adjustable power settings I found this microwave to be not everything I could want, but definitely everything I expected

• by Brent Mikhail

So I finally decided to upgrade my microwave. After perusing through the models in the electronics department I decided to go with the Whirlpool Gold Microwave. I was first drawn to it because of its sleek metal exterior accented with black buttons and a green analog text on the display. It appears modern, but at the

same time not overly complicated.

Once I actually looked closely at it I was impressed by the ample amount of room inside. While I don’t imagine I’ll ever cook a whole chicken in the microwave I have no doubts that I could. It also has an oscillating plate in the center in order to guarantee that ...

• your food is cooked evenly all the way through. It’s also useful when monitoring something that is liable to burn or pop on any side of the food.

The function that has proved most useful to me is the auto defrost. I’ll take a tube of frozen ground beef out of the freezer and just hit the

auto defrost before lying down in front of the tv. As soon as I hear the beep everything is ready and I can start cooking dinner for my family.

With other nifty functions such as popcorn, cook reheat, and adjustable power settings I found this microwave to be not everything I could want, but definitely everything I expected.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162903648100431/k2311a0329/3.29.09