Folgers 100% Columbian Coffee
  • In my opinion, since coffee is such an important part of my daily routine, I strongly feel the improved quality, better taste, richer aroma, and smoothness of Folgers 100% Columbian is worth the little bit extra when compared to regular house blends from Folgers, Maxwell House, and Nescafe

• by Joelius

I start every day with a cup of coffee, and the quality of that cup of coffee sets the mood for the quality of the upcoming day. Too weak a cup of coffee tends to lead to a lackluster day, and too strong a cup of coffee just sets me on edge. No, what I want (and some would say need) is a balanced blend of flavor, aroma, and kick in my coffee, and Folgers 100% Columbian delivers magnificently.

Folgers has a sliding scale printed on the front of

its coffee labels, and 100% Columbian falls on the medium-dark point. This means you get your first taste of your coffee as you begin the brewing process, a rich, heady aroma that wakes you up but does not overpower the senses. Then, as you take your first actual sip, you can feel your mental gears start to turn more rapidly. I personally like my coffee with a little sugar, and Folgers 100% Columbian takes added flavorings very well, though it does not need them, possessing a rich ...

• taste of its own. So far I’ve tried hazelnut, vanilla, and caramel syrups in combination with the Columbian coffee, and all have mixed well, so this coffee can easily suit the tastes of many. This is great news for married couples and families, as you can brew a single pot of quality coffee pretty much everyone can be happy with, enhanced to taste, instead of brewing a batch of regular coffee that everyone has to overpower the flavor of with significant additions of sugars, creamers, and syrups rather
        than just the touch that is needed for Folgers 100% Columbian.

The bottom line, though, is whether Folgers 100% Columbian is worth its increased price. In my opinion, since coffee is such an important part of my daily routine, I strongly feel the improved quality, better taste, richer aroma, and smoothness of Folgers 100% Columbian is worth the little bit extra when compared to regular house blends from Folgers, Maxwell House, and Nescafe. I’ve tried many brands and types of coffee, but it is Folgers 100% Columbian that I stick with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272803647880631/k2311a0328/3.28.09