Ryan Air  » Airlines  »
  • I recently flew with them on my overseas holiday and overall I think that they are a decent budget airline
  • Ryan Air is also the only airline I know of which charges for all beverages and snacks
  • Suprisingly I found that the space, even sitting in economy class, wasn't too bad
  • Overall Ryan Air is definitely a budget airline but then you are getting what you pay for

• by VGReviewer

Ryan Air is the Irish airline which is well known as being the airline to use for cheap flights around the UK and parts of Europe. I recently flew with them on my overseas holiday and overall I think that they are a decent budget airline.

They first thing you will

notice when flying with them is that you are not allocated a seat, instead you are just expected to sit anywhere where you can find a seat. So if you want a good seat or prefer sitting near the front or back, then you’ll have to make sure you’re there with plenty of time.

Ryan Air is also the only airline I know of which charges for all beverages and snacks. Even a glass of water is not handed out for free so if you tend to get thirsty on flights then you’d better be prepared to spend a few extra ...

• Ryan Air
      pounds. If you are willing to pay for it however the food on offer is quite good.

The staff seemed competent overall but not especially friendly or welcoming, especially compared to other airlines. Suprisingly I found that the space, even sitting in economy class, wasn’t too bad. It was perfectly fine

for the short duration of the flight I was on.

Overall Ryan Air is definitely a budget airline but then you are getting what you pay for. If you just want to get from A to B as cheap as possible and are a good traveller then Ryan Air is probably what you want.

Ryan Air
pawel says :

never use ryan air before. are there any hidden costs. are just found trip from rome to barcelona for 10 euro. why is says no tax. what`s the catch?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402803647680631/k2311a0328/3.28.09