Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer
  • I like it because I don't need to use a lot to cover my whole face and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything
  • Since I have been using it I have noticed fewer breakouts and the over all tone of my face has improved
  • For this reason i would only recommend using Cetaphil Daily facial Moisturizer with SPF during the day and not at night

• by Siouxmix

I have been using Cetaphil’s Daily Facial Moisturizer for over a year now. I like it because I don’t need to use a lot to cover my whole face and it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything. It is very light weight and works well under makeup.

Since I have been using it I have noticed fewer breakouts

and the over all tone of my face has improved. I have combination skin and since I have been using the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer my skin looks more even instead of visibly dry and oily patches. My face is also softer.

The Moisturizer also has SPF 15. I read that you should always use SPF on your ...

• face to help against wrinkles and protect you from the suns harmful rays. This is great in the summer since I don’t want to put a heavy sunblock on my face which can cause pimples and irritation. SPF is good during the day but I do make sure to wash it off at night. It isn’t good
        to sleep with SPF. For this reason i would only recommend using Cetaphil Daily facial Moisturizer with SPF during the day and not at night.

A 4 oz bottle usually lasts me over 4 months and I share it with my boyfriend who loves it too. Just one pump, about a dime size amout, covers your entire face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312803647650631/k2311a0328/3.28.09