Gamesnroses.com  » Web sites  »
  • In my experience getting to top 100 is not that hard (since you are playing with players of the same level) and if you do not succeed in one game you will in another

• by Mintaka

Gamesnroses is probably the only gaming site on internet where there is no deposit necessery in order to withdraw your winnings and you are able to wins something without depositing money. Site has a weekly free play game in which you can participate up to 5 times and first 100 get some change money from few cents to something around 4€ for the first place. In my experience getting to top 100 is not that hard (since you are playing with players of the same level) and if you do not succeed in one game you will in another. There are also sometimes other more valuable free play games with larger pots.

Back to the basic, when you sign up you get 100 stars

with which you can participate in tournaments (against 3 players or more, or there are tournaments with pots growing depending on how much players enters the game, and there are also fixed tournaments with 5000 (or more) stars in the pot where first 100 (or more) win the stars. The deal with the stars is that you can exchange them for money (750 stars for 2€ to 20.000 stars for 100€). So you can actually win money with playing with stars. There is also option to play for free to practice.

From my experience this is a great site, it has quite a few great games (solitaire, FreeCell, pyramid, mah jog, bejeweled to name a few), which are graphically outstanding and fun to play ...

• even if you are in it just for the fun of it and not the money. Whenever I am bored, I play them since they are far better than many other games that other sites offer, the only ones that come close in quality are the BWIN games I guess, but it is still more fun to play here, because games load more quickly.

My experience with playing for money is good, since I am not a gambler (I do not advise this site to you if you are a person that might get addicted) and I always play safe-I participate in free tournaments and in tournaments in which I know I can do good and try to participate only once, so if I

loose I do not loose much. I have already withdrawn 20€ (which is also the minimum required and is transferred to your PayPal account), where my better half who is a bit more of a gambler has withdrawn around 60€ with another 20€ soon on the way. So the site is not a scam.

But I mostly play for stars, I am slowly aiming to get to 20000 stars to get that 100€ and I am slowly succeeding, it is a slow but a fun way. I do not advise this site for quick money making or something but for fun, yes.

So this site is rather great if you like playing classic games and you wish to earn some extra change by doing so.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202703647631031/k2311a0327/3.27.09