Don Henrico’s pizza Baguio City  » Restaurants  »
Session Road, Baguio City, Philippines 2600
  • I really love Italian food especially pizza and pasta
  • One thing I love to eat here in this place is the Amigo's Combo
  • For me this is the best time to dine there because there isn't so much people eating there at this time but when its already lunch time until evening its always full and it really annoys me to wait outside just to have a vacant seat

• by maffy

I really love Italian food especially pizza and pasta. Don Henrico’s is another pizza parlor that I really love to visit.

One thing I love to eat here in this place is the Amigo’s Combo.

I love it so much because its reasonable enough that you have french fries, chicken, pizza and spaghetti in one plate.

I love it there so much especially during

weekdays before lunch.

For me this is the best time to dine there because there isn’t so much people eating there at this time but when its already lunch time until evening its always full and it really annoys me to wait outside just to have a vacant seat.

I love the way they cook Chicken Schnitzel, I really love this chicken dish so ...

• much.

I also love their customer service since all of the crews and supervisors work hand in hand just to provide good service but one of their flaw is, you have to wait for at least fifteen minutes just to be able to eat and this waiting time is usually during morning when there is no much customers but if they have a lot

of customers you would wait up to thirty minutes just to start eating, so I suggest if you’re really hungry don’t go here but if you’re willing to wait then things can work out for you here.

I love the place so much and the food as well.

As for the price rate, I can say its fair enough.

I definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72703647611031/k2311a0327/3.27.09