Kinder Care Baby Nipples  » Baby care  »
  • Since those nipples that came with the baby bottles has bigger holes which is not appropriate for my baby, I bought her another one
  • For the price, I really love the price since its is not that expensive and just right for my budget

• by maffym

When my daughter was only a few days old I have to bottle feed her a few times a day especially when I go out for something important. Since those nipples that came with the baby bottles has bigger holes which is not appropriate for my baby, I bought her another one.

Kinder Care Baby Nipples

is one of the baby nipples that I was able to test.

I can say that its really a good one and it comes in different hole sizes appropriate for the baby’s age.

My daughter enjoys using it compared to the other nipples she uses.

She enjoys drinking milk from her bottle when she uses this ...

• one.

I often examine that when my daughter uses this nipple on her bottle while she is feeding, she easily drinks up all the milk compared to the other nipples.

Now that my daughter is already few months older an starting to have her teeth, she loves this nipples so much since she plays with it

as if its a teeter and she really loves biting it.

For the price, I really love the price since its is not that expensive and just right for my budget.

I don’t need to spend too much but I really love the quality of this nipples they are very durable and easy to clean as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542703647581031/k2311a0327/3.27.09