Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • Bottle sizes are limited to four and seven ounce, and while this served to aggravate the issue of price for me, it did not deter me from purchasing
  • The first thing I noticed as I used it for the first time was how little you needed to use to achieve a thick lather
  • In my experience with other medicated shampoos, you needed to apply quite a bit of shampoo for a comparatively small amount of lather
  • I learned that using a conditioner solved this problem

• by RedEyedFacade

Nizoral AD is a medicated shampoo for the treatment of dandruff, and other dry scalp conditions. One of the first things you may notice upon deciding to purchase it is that its quite expensive. It is only meant to be used 2-3 times per week, so I was able to overlook its price. Bottle sizes are limited to four and seven ounce, and while this served to aggravate the issue of price for me, it did not deter

me from purchasing.

The first thing I noticed as I used it for the first time was how little you needed to use to achieve a thick lather. In my experience with other medicated shampoos, you needed to apply quite a bit of shampoo for a comparatively small amount of lather. This is not at all the case with Nizoral AD, as it lathered easily in my 1-2 inch long hair. Directions indicate letting the lather sit on the scalp for 5-10 minutes, and the thick lather did not drip on to my face as I continued with the shower. I experienced a minute amount of tingling on the scalp, but this was not at all unpleasant.

After drying my hair, I noticed two things. The first thing being the fact that the shampoo hadn’t left any discernible after scent in my hair. While it does not have much of a smell to begin with, it was nice to see ...

• Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo
      that I would not have to worry about any scents I did not want. The second thing I noticed was that it had left my hair quite dry and brittle feeling. I learned that using a conditioner solved this problem.

I used Nizoral AD until the bottle ran dry, which was about two months using it twice a week. I can say that, while I had severe dandruff, I no longer suffer from it at all. My scalp no longer

itches, or flakes as I run my fingers across it, and this is the most I could possibly have asked for. I no longer have any of the irritation and redness cause by itchy scalp, and no longer have to worry about scratching my head only to leave flakes on my shoulders.

Simply put, Nizoral AD is the most effective anti dandruff shampoo i have used as of yet. I plan on using it once every 1-2 weeks to maintain my healthy scalp.

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342703647471031/k2311a0327/3.27.09