Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Lately I have been taking braggs after my meals and it definitely helps with the bloatedness and indigestion
  • I've also noticed that my skin tone has improved and I don't break out as often
  • Some people have complained of the smell when using it as a facial / toner but I don't really find it so much of a problem, as I am used to it

• by Willowisp

I first recommended it to my mum and aunts for their stiff joints and she has been taking it for over a year now. Tremendous benefits as they feel they no longer get so much joint pain or stiffness upon waking in the morning or climbing stairs.

Lately I have been taking braggs after my meals and it definitely helps with the bloatedness and indigestion.

I feel that my apetite has improved and i no longer get the bloated gassy feeling

especially after eating rich foods.

Additionally I realised that even my skin tone has improved! After reading on a random website on how braggs could be used as a facial toner in a 1:1 ratio with water, i use it once a day after removing my makeup and it works like a charm.

it absorbs any excess oil and dries out my acne.

I’ve also noticed that my skin tone has improved and I don’t break out as often.

Overall I ...

• feel it’s such a great product! I’ve also used it as a natural flea repellant for my dogs and cats as well and I have to say that itworks wonders! Just as good as those synthetic ones you get at the vet but so much safer for the animal! The downside to the product is its strong smell.

If you’re consuming it, mixing it with honey and water or apple juice helps with consumption.

Also if you’re prone to gastric pains,

then you’ve got to take this after meals and not on an empty stomach.

1 tablespoon in a glass of water per meal is more than enough.

Some people have complained of the smell when using it as a facial / toner but I don’t really find it so much of a problem, as I am used to it.

It’s best to be prepared fresh though and not in a large volume to store as it would be more prone to getting bacterial contamination.

Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272703647310831/k2311a0327/3.27.09