Smell Clean with Davidoff’s Cool Water perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Davidoff's Cool Water will definitely cool you off
  • I recommend you to try something else if you are going to use it at night because the scent smells fresh and active
  • It is worth in what I paid for and I will definitely keep on wearing it

• by jmbanzon

Finding a perfume for a lunch out? Looking for some cologne to help you smell clean in a hot and humid day? Davidoff’s Cool Water will definitely cool you off. It has a soft manly scent that is light and reminds me of going to the beach in summer. Don’t be fooled in what others say that it is weak and not long lasting. One or two sprays can a last throughout

the day. What happens is that your brain gets used to the smell and you are not aware of it anymore. But try to ask someone to smell you and for sure they will recognize that you are wearing cologne.

It has been my daytime perfume since my aunt gave me a bottle. It easily gives you a brighter aura and good mood. I am confident that I’m going to smell fresh and ...

• nice whenever I wear it. It is perfect for casual events and daytime dating. I recommend you to try something else if you are going to use it at night because the scent smells fresh and active. For night activities, try to look for sweet and laid-back scents. I received many compliments as it easily catches my friends’ attention. Some say they ended with their wife because of this cologne. I say,
        you’ll definitely smell attractive and charming when you wear it.

Davidoff’s Cool Water is presented in a sleek blue edged bottle which looks really cool. The cap can be easily pulled off but still protects the sprayer tightly. The bottle is really hard since I have dropped mine in marble flooring several times and it never broke. It is worth in what I paid for and I will definitely keep on wearing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562703647130731/k2311a0327/3.27.09