Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • I seem to have much less dark circles and it definitely helps with the puffiness I get every morning, reducing it within half an hour of application
  • I don't think I'm imagining things, I think this actually works

• by asperchris

It may not be the cheapest product on the market, at around $14, but I really wanted to try Garnier’s Skin Renew Anti-Puff eye-roller, to address my very puffy, dark morning eyes. It comes in a really cute bright green wand much like a mascara, with a metal roller-ball tip.

The idea is to massage it in

small circles under your eyes every morning and they claim you can start seeing a real difference in about a week.

It applies a cool caffeine gel and the circular motions with the roller-ball displace under-eye puffiness.

I’ve used it every day for a month now and I really like it.

Goes on wet but dries ...

• within a few minutes.

I seem to have much less dark circles and it definitely helps with the puffiness I get every morning, reducing it within half an hour of application.

I don’t think I’m imagining things, I think this actually works.

I don’t know how it would work with darker under-eye circles, though.

Mine

weren’t ever very dark, it was more the puffiness I wanted to address.

It lasts for a long time, mine still has plenty of gel left in it.

I don’t have particularly sensitive skin, and it certainly didn’t make me react in any way, no itchiness or anything of that sort.

I’d say give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312703647120731/k2311a0327/3.27.09