Listerine with Scope
  • One thing I can say is that I love the stuff

• by Thierry Snipes

Lots of people don’t realize the benefits of Listerine mouthwash. Some people don’t even buy the stuff, while I’ve heard others say things like, “You know, Listerine is so powerful that you don’t need to brush your teeth before using it.” Yeah, there are a lot of people who can’t

even stand the burning sensation that comes with a capful of Listerine.

One thing I can say is that I love the stuff. Yes, it might burn when I gargle with it, especially after I’ve brushed my teeth, but it makes my breath smell wonderful, the strong taste of toothpaste ...

• in my mouth is softened after my tongue is numbed by Listerine. There’s something about a nice gargle of it in the morning that makes me eager to start my day.

There are a few things I’d like to share about Listerine: Gargling with Listerine for about half a minute is

best. Listerine works hard to fight gingivitis (as most of you know). And last, but not least, Listerine helps fight bad breath, so your social life can remain active.

I’d say it’s a must for everyone to have a bottle of Listerine, but some folks can’t stand the “burn.” Either way, I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342703647030731/k2311a0327/3.27.09